The Internet has a very important place in every moment of our lives, and many people do not even want to think about the possibility of not having an Internet connection. At this stage, the hotspot technology saves lives. Then let’s see What does hotspot mean??
“What is a hotspot?” The simplest answer to the question may be the technology that enables internet sharing from mobile devices. hotspot As a wireless internet access technology, it is used to connect phones, tablets, computers and other devices to the internet while on the go. Almost all smart devices used today hotspot has technology.
wifi hotspot technology is also used in shopping malls, airports, hotels and many other places to provide free internet access in public places. hotspot wifi It is an internet server serviced through. With a speed range of 1 to 1000 Mbps hotspot Since it comes with certain limitations, the connection to be shared may vary according to the speed supported by the device. The internet speed provided by the operator is also effective at this stage.
What is Hotspot Internet?
“What is a hotspot and how to use it” or “What does a hotspot do? If you are wondering, we can say that it is a kind of mobile modem used for internet sharing. hotspot The phone is turned into a modem. People who know the password can also connect their devices to the internet via this phone.
mobile hotspot can be defined as fully portable internet sharing networks. Normal hotspot mobile networks are physically connected to a location. hotspot networks do not have a physical connection. Portable mobile hotspots created from smartphones are called “tethering”. This means they can be used on the go.
How To Turn On Hotspot On iPhone?
on iPhone devices hotspot to open;
- First, you have to click on the “Cellular” section from the “Settings” menu. If you have not shared your internet before, adjustment may be required at this stage. later iPhone hotspot opening process can be carried out in a more practical way.
- You need to enter Personal Hotspot or Personal Hotspot in Settings.
- Move the slider to the right next to “Let Others Join” hotspot You can activate the feature. In addition, by setting a Wi-Fi password, you can only allow people who enter the password to connect to your internet.
How To Turn On Hotspot On Android?
On devices running Android operating system hotspot to open;
- You have to swipe down from the top of the screen. So from the quick menu hotspot you can access the key. If in the quick start menu hotspot If not, you have to go to Settings.
- Here’s what you need to do hotspot Tap and activate. After this process, your phone turns into a mobile modem. Devices that were previously connected to your phone can also connect via WiFi. If you want, you can change the password from the Settings, or you can set a new password to limit the connection.
- In the quick start menu hotspot If not, you should go to Settings and click Network and Internet. hotspot and wireless by touching the tethering part hotspot You can activate the partition. At this stage hotspot You can set your password as well as make different settings related to access points.
How to Use Hotspot
hotspot It allows you to connect another device to the internet with your device’s mobile data. For this, your device hotspot You need to open the link. Wireless connections on the device to be connected are selected. on your device hotspot after the username is selected hotspot password is entered. Click the Connect option.
Is Hotspot Safe?
hotspot Connecting to the Internet can cause security vulnerabilities. For this reason, when using free Wi-Fi in public areas, it is necessary not to make transactions or share files containing identity, bank account and credit card information. Since there is no strong encryption system in such usage areas, the device is fake. hotspot can connect to networks. hotspot In cases where important transactions will be made over the Internet, it may be possible to reduce the security risk by using a VPN.