TOMORROW BELONGS TO US. In episode 1392 of Tomorrow belongs to us on Tuesday March 28, 2023, DNA analyzes exonerate Benoît Letellier. Summary in advance and spoilers.
[Mis à jour le 27 mars 2023 à 19h20] In episode 1392 of DNA from Tuesday March 28, the police increasingly suspect Benoît of being the killer. It is indeed disturbing to note that he uses the same soap as the assassin and that he still lived near the scene of the crimes… Lisa is convinced that he is the author of the murders, but she could be wrong. And the results of the analyzes confirm it: the DNA found on the victims is not that of Benoît Letellier. However, these coincidences are disconcerting and Benoît admits that he has the impression that the killer is stalking him. But if it’s not him, who is it?
At the same time, Soizic surprises Charlie and Jules having a drink together and jumps at the chance to provoke his rival by saying that they make a good couple and could rekindle the flame. Charlie is really not of this opinion, which is a blow for Jules who would like to win her back. In the Tuesday March 28 episode of DNA, while François asks Soizic to stop trying to mess up his relationship with Charlie, the latter, stung by Jules who accuses him of having become stuck since that she goes out with the teacher, decides to throw a big party. Nathan warns his friend, by wanting to prove to his ex that she is still the same, she could create a misunderstanding.
Finally, in the episode of Tomorrow belongs to us broadcast on March 28 on TF1, annoyed by Renaud’s attitude towards Sébastien, Marianne lets him know that she did not appreciate seeing him behave in such an unworthy and that she can’t stand his jealousy. Later, talking about this problem to Chloé, Marianne affirms that she has no feelings for Sébastien. Following her daughter’s advice, she clears things up with the prosecutor. She makes him understand that although she appreciates him, she is married and doesn’t want any ambiguity, that’s why she gives him back the scarf he gave her. A real disappointment for Sébastien.
DNA – PROGRAM sheet
Synopsis – Tomorrow belongs to us is a daily soap opera broadcast on TF1 which follows the daily life of the inhabitants of Sète: their romances, their rivalries, their daily life, but also police and societal intrigues. A spin-off, Here it all begins, will see the light of day in 2020.
Tomorrow belongs to us is a soap opera (like Here everything begins or Plus belle la vie on France 3) broadcast from Monday to Friday on TF1. Every evening of the week, the faithful of the program can discover a new episode. Each new episode is broadcast on the first channel, from 7:10 p.m. on the TV program, and until 7:55 p.m.
It is not always easy to follow the new episodes of the series Tomorrow belongs to us on a daily basis on the TV program. But TF1 fortunately offers to find the latest episodes in replay on your internet boxes but also on its MyTF1 site, with free access. Note also that the episodes of Tomorrow belongs to us can be seen in streaming replay on the subscription platform. somersaultaccessible via mobile, tablet, Smart TV or computer.
If you are not in front of your television set to watch Tomorrow belongs to us live on TF1, you still have the option of watching live streaming on the MyTF1 site. To do this, all you have to do is connect via your email or your Facebook account and enjoy live streaming on your phone, tablet or computer. If you missed the broadcast of an episode, you can find the replays of the episodes recently broadcast in the same place no matter what. Also note that the episodes of Tomorrow belongs to us are available in advance on the Salto subscription streaming platform.
- Ingrid Chauvin as Chloe Delcourt
- Alexandre Brasseur: Alex Bertrand
- Solene Hebert: Victory Lazzari
- Samy Gharbi as Karim Saeed
- Kamel BelghaziWilliam Daunier
- Julie Debazac: Aurore Jacob
- Emma Smet as Sofia Daunier-Jacob
- Louvia Bachelier: Manon Daunier-Jacob
- Maud BaeckerAnna Delcourt
- Alice Varela: Judith Delcourt-Bertrand
- Luce Mouchel: Marianne Delcourt-Dumaze
- Juliette Tresanini: Sandrine Lazzari
- Theo Cosset: Arthur Lazzari-Moiret
- Anne Caillon: Flore Vallorta
- Hector LangevinBart Vallorta
- Ariane Seguillon as Christelle Moreno
- Lou JeanBetty Moreno
- Arnaud Henriet: Sylvain Moreno
- Camille Genau: Sara Raynaud
- Marthieu Alexandre: Tristan Girad
- Artemisia Toussaint: Solenne Girard
- Antoine Cohaut as Ben Girard
- Catherine Allegret: Jeanne Bellanger-Dumontel
- Alexandra Naoum as Louise Kersal
- Charles Lelaure: Xavier Meffre
- Jennifer Lauret as Raphaelle Perraud
- Xavier Deluc: Sebastien Perraud
- Charlotte Gaccio: Audrey Roussel
- Franck Monsigny: Martin Constant
- Raphaële Volkoff: Roxane Thiemen/Aurélie Doumerge
- Mayel ElhajaouiGeorges Caron
- Pierre Deny: Renaud Dumaze
- Axel KienerSamuel Chardeau
- Alexandre VargaBenjamin Ventura
- Camille de Pazzis: Alma Guérin
- Emmanuel Moire: Francois Lehaut
Can’t wait to discover the sequel to Tomorrow belongs to us? Note that the subscription platform Salto offers to discover the episode of the evening and the next day in advance every day. It is thus possible to discover the rest of the plot a few hours in advance without having to wait too long for it to be broadcast on TF1.