TOMORROW BELONGS TO US. In episode 1385 of Tomorrow belongs to us from Thursday March 17, 2023, when Amel discovers that her parents have been murdered, Lisa seems not to be telling the whole truth. Summary in advance and spoilers.
[Mis à jour le 17 mars 2023 à 07h35] In episode 1382 of DNA from Thursday March 17, at the police station, Lisa has gathered information on the Argenteuil monster and asks to be on the investigation because the killer killed her parents 12 years ago. The police believe it is a young man who preys on couples in crisis. Why not Geoffrey Allard, the gardener of all the murdered couples. Problem: he disappeared from the radar. For her part, Amel thinks that her parents died in a car accident and discovers the truth by reading the newspaper articles of the time. She is angry at her sister who has been lying to her for all these years. And also regrets that Lisa experienced this alone. The two sisters cry and hug each other. During the night, the SVT teacher arrives at Lisa’s, greets her and hugs her. What connection do they have?
In episode 1385 of DNA from Thursday, March 17, Alma and Benjamin cannot agree on the program for the evening. He admits to her that he organized a surprise aperitif with his work colleagues for his departure. She promises to pretend to be surprised. At the hospital, Victoire and William have a surprise for Benjamin: an ugly lamp made by an artist who recycles waste from the Thau pond. But it’s a joke and his colleagues finally give him a notebook with drawings of his little patients. In the evening, it’s time for an aperitif around Alma, who becomes tense when Benjamin mentions the possibility of them setting up a child. Once the guests have left, the couple explains Benjamin’s desire for a child, which will not put pressure on him.
Finally, in the episode of Tomorrow belongs to us broadcast Thursday March 17 on TF1, ready to go for a bike ride, Marianne forgot that Renaud and she had to go to the market together. They finally go their separate ways. On her way, she passes the prosecutor. They discuss their sports training then take a walk together. But Marianne goes too fast and Sébastien falls into a bush. Marianne looks at his wrist and decides that it isn’t even sprained, then she wonders if he doesn’t have an inner ear problem. due to its lack of balance. He asks her not to tell anyone about her fall and she helps him up before getting back on their bikes together. Back home, Marianne says she traveled a bit with the prosecutor before having a coffee with him. She offers to invite him to dinner, which challenges Renaud, who accepts the idea anyway.
DNA – PROGRAM sheet
Synopsis – Tomorrow belongs to us is a daily soap opera broadcast on TF1 which follows the daily life of the inhabitants of Sète: their romances, their rivalries, their daily life, but also police and societal intrigues. A spin-off, Here it all begins, will see the light of day in 2020.
Tomorrow belongs to us is a soap opera (like Here everything begins or Plus belle la vie on France 3) broadcast from Monday to Friday on TF1. Every evening of the week, the faithful of the program can discover a new episode. Each new episode is broadcast on the first channel, from 7:10 p.m. on the TV program, and until 7:55 p.m.
It is not always easy to follow the new episodes of the series Tomorrow belongs to us on a daily basis on the TV program. But TF1 fortunately offers to find the latest episodes in replay on your internet boxes but also on its MyTF1 site, with free access. Note also that the episodes of Tomorrow belongs to us can be seen in streaming replay on the subscription platform. somersaultaccessible via mobile, tablet, Smart TV or computer.
If you are not in front of your television set to watch Tomorrow belongs to us live on TF1, you still have the option of watching live streaming on the MyTF1 site. To do this, all you have to do is connect via your email or your Facebook account and enjoy live streaming on your phone, tablet or computer. If you missed the broadcast of an episode, you can find the replays of the episodes recently broadcast in the same place no matter what. Also note that the episodes of Tomorrow belongs to us are available in advance on the Salto subscription streaming platform.
- Ingrid Chauvin as Chloe Delcourt
- Alexandre Brasseur: Alex Bertrand
- Solene Hebert: Victory Lazzari
- Samy Gharbi as Karim Saeed
- Kamel BelghaziWilliam Daunier
- Julie Debazac: Aurore Jacob
- Emma Smet as Sofia Daunier-Jacob
- Louvia Bachelier: Manon Daunier-Jacob
- Maud BaeckerAnna Delcourt
- Alice Varela: Judith Delcourt-Bertrand
- Luce Mouchel: Marianne Delcourt-Dumaze
- Juliette Tresanini: Sandrine Lazzari
- Theo Cosset: Arthur Lazzari-Moiret
- Anne Caillon: Flore Vallorta
- Hector LangevinBart Vallorta
- Ariane Seguillon as Christelle Moreno
- Lou JeanBetty Moreno
- Arnaud Henriet: Sylvain Moreno
- Camille Genau: Sara Raynaud
- Marthieu Alexandre: Tristan Girad
- Artemisia Toussaint: Solenne Girard
- Antoine Cohaut as Ben Girard
- Catherine Allegret: Jeanne Bellanger-Dumontel
- Alexandra Naoum as Louise Kersal
- Charles Lelaure: Xavier Meffre
- Jennifer Lauret as Raphaelle Perraud
- Xavier Deluc: Sebastien Perraud
- Charlotte Gaccio: Audrey Roussel
- Franck Monsigny: Martin Constant
- Raphaële Volkoff: Roxane Thiemen/Aurélie Doumerge
- Mayel ElhajaouiGeorges Caron
- Pierre Deny: Renaud Dumaze
- Axel KienerSamuel Chardeau
- Alexandre VargaBenjamin Ventura
- Camille de Pazzis: Alma Guérin
- Emmanuel Moire: Francois Lehaut
Can’t wait to discover the sequel to Tomorrow belongs to us? Note that the subscription platform Salto offers to discover the episode of the evening and the next day in advance every day. It is thus possible to discover the rest of the plot a few hours in advance without having to wait too long for it to be broadcast on TF1.