TOMORROW BELONGS TO US. In episode 1334 of Tomorrow belongs to us airing on Thursday, January 5, 2023, while analyzing the drone that caused the accident, the police discover that it was hacked. Summary in advance and spoilers.
[Mis à jour le 4 janvier 2023 à 19h20] In episode 1334 of Tomorrow belongs to us broadcast on Thursday January 5 on TF1, the Sétois are in poor condition after the crash. Sara is plunged into an artificial coma and Jack still does not know if he will be able to regain his sight. Christelle, without news of her husband, died of worry… Rightly so. Sylvain is also in a coma. Chloe is traumatized and plagued by many nightmares, but more in love than ever with her man who has once again been able to show courage. The police try to understand the drama and interrogate Adam to find out more. If the young man is convinced of having been the victim of an accident, the drone which caused the crash was hacked…
Still in Sète, Nathan is upset by Julie’s behavior and finds her rejection difficult. However, the young woman insists on seeing him again and Nathan gets angry. When she finally manages to explain herself, the teenager understands his mistake: Julie is in fact his sister. In this episode of Tomorrow belongs to us, Nathan learns that his father cheated on his mother during her pregnancy and had a daughter. Julie and he are very different, she is as serious and studious as he is a party animal. However, both decide to get to know each other.
Finally, in the episode of Tomorrow belongs to us 1334 broadcast on January 5 on TF1, Anna is also at her worst. She learns that the approval allowing them to adopt a child is refused. An appeal is possible, but the psychologist has lost all hope of maternity. She does not put much on her couple. Since Romy’s return, she fears losing Karim and the refusal of approval makes her fear that her companion will reject her for good. Chloe tries to reassure her, without success.
DNA – PROGRAM sheet
Synopsis – Tomorrow belongs to us is a daily soap opera broadcast on TF1 which follows the daily life of the inhabitants of Sète: their romances, their rivalries, their daily life, but also police and societal intrigues. A spin-off, Here it all begins, will see the light of day in 2020.
Tomorrow belongs to us is a soap opera (like Here everything begins or Plus belle la vie on France 3) broadcast from Monday to Friday on TF1. Every evening of the week, the faithful of the program can discover a new episode. Each new episode is broadcast on the first channel, from 7:10 p.m. on the TV program, and until 7:55 p.m.
It is not always easy to follow the new episodes of the series Tomorrow belongs to us on a daily basis on the TV program. But TF1 fortunately offers to find the latest episodes in replay on your internet boxes but also on its MyTF1 site, with free access. Note also that the episodes of Tomorrow belongs to us can be seen in streaming replay on the subscription platform. somersaultaccessible via mobile, tablet, Smart TV or computer.
If you are not in front of your television set to watch Tomorrow belongs to us live on TF1, you still have the option of watching live streaming on the MyTF1 site. To do this, all you have to do is connect via your email or your Facebook account and enjoy live streaming on your phone, tablet or computer. If you missed the broadcast of an episode, you can find the replays of the episodes recently broadcast in the same place no matter what. Also note that the episodes of Tomorrow belongs to us are available in advance on the Salto subscription streaming platform.
- Ingrid Chauvin as Chloe Delcourt
- Alexandre Brasseur: Alex Bertrand
- Solene Hebert: Victory Lazzari
- Samy Gharbi as Karim Saeed
- Kamel BelghaziWilliam Daunier
- Julie Debazac: Aurore Jacob
- Emma Smet as Sofia Daunier-Jacob
- Louvia Bachelier: Manon Daunier-Jacob
- Maud BaeckerAnna Delcourt
- Alice Varela: Judith Delcourt-Bertrand
- Luce Mouchel: Marianne Delcourt-Dumaze
- Juliette Tresanini: Sandrine Lazzari
- Theo Cosset: Arthur Lazzari-Moiret
- Anne Caillon: Flore Vallorta
- Hector LangevinBart Vallorta
- Ariane Seguillon as Christelle Moreno
- Lou JeanBetty Moreno
- Arnaud Henriet: Sylvain Moreno
- Camille Genau: Sara Raynaud
- Marthieu Alexandre: Tristan Girad
- Artemisia Toussaint: Solenne Girard
- Antoine Cohaut as Ben Girard
- Catherine Allegret: Jeanne Bellanger-Dumontel
- Alexandra Naoum as Louise Kersal
- Charles Lelaure: Xavier Meffre
- Jennifer Lauret as Raphaelle Perraud
- Xavier Deluc: Sebastien Perraud
- Charlotte Gaccio: Audrey Roussel
- Franck Monsigny: Martin Constant
- Raphaële Volkoff: Roxane Thiemen/Aurélie Doumerge
- Mayel ElhajaouiGeorges Caron
- Pierre Deny: Renaud Dumaze
- Axel KienerSamuel Chardeau
- Alexandre VargaBenjamin Ventura
- Camille de Pazzis: Alma Guérin
- Emmanuel Moire: Francois Lehaut
Can’t wait to discover the sequel to Tomorrow belongs to us? Note that the subscription platform Salto offers to discover the episode of the evening and the next day in advance every day. It is thus possible to discover the rest of the plot a few hours in advance without having to wait too long for it to be broadcast on TF1.