The Samsung Galaxy A22 model was a model that Samsung lovers were waiting for, it was the device that was normally announced in June.
Galaxy A22 LTE, fast 90Hz AMOLED screen, versatile four camera setup and 5,000mAh a budget phone with advantages like battery. This is a solid foundation, if not on par with some of its higher-numbered siblings.
Samsung has been investing heavily in the sprawling Galaxy A family of devices, especially since the launch of the “Awesome for everyone” campaign in March and the launch of the Galaxy A52, A52 5G and A72. A32 just before that. The Galaxy A22 is slightly lower in the rankings, but still has a lot of “trickle down” benefits that come with the Galaxy A moniker.
Samsung Galaxy A22 features:
- Body: 159.3×73.6×8.4mm, 186g; Windshield, plastic frame, plastic back.
- Screen: 6.40″ Super AMOLED, 90Hz, 600 nits, 720x1600px resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 274ppi.
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6769V/CU Helio G80 (12 nm): Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 and 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G52 MC2.
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM; eMMC 5.1; microSDXC (dedicated slot).
- Operating System/Software: Android 11, OneUI Core 3.1.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS; Ultra wide angle : 8 MP, f/2.2, 123 degrees, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4; Depth: 2 MP, f/2.4.
- Front camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm.
- Video capture: Rear camera: [email protected]; Front camera: [email protected]
- Battery: 5000mAh; Fast charge 15W.
- Various: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); FM radio; 3.5mm jack; NFC; Virtual proximity detection.