Relatech rises to 51% of Venticento and begins internationalization

FullSix closes 2021 in negative Strategic repositioning continues

(Finance) – Relatechlisted on Euronext Growth Milan and operating in the digital transformation sector of companies, has signed a contract for the acquisition of 9.71% of Twenty hundred, a company specialized in offering Cybersecurity and Cloud solutions for the enterprise market. Thanks to this operation, Relatech it passes from 41.29% to 51% of the capital and ensures the possibility of purchasing the remaining 49% of the capital upon the occurrence of certain conditions.

The price for 9.71% is equal to 350,000 euros, to be paid partly in cash and partly in Relatech shares, and the total price paid for 51% is 713,000 euros. The strike price of options for the remaining 49% it will be determined by applying a specific formula that takes into account the EBITDA and NFP values ​​recorded by Venticento, without prejudice to a minimum value of 680,000 eurosto be paid partly in cash and partly in Relatech shares.

Venticento, founded in 2005 in Milan and with offices in the United States and Hong Kong, its mission is to ensure maximum protection of its customers’ data through Cybersecurity technology, guaranteeing flexibility to the Cloud infrastructure. In 2021 it achieved sales revenues of approximately 10 million euros, a net profit of approximately 290 thousand euros and a net cash position of approximately 85 thousand euros.

Relatech underlines that the presence abroad of Venticento, with offices in New York and Hong Kong, “starts the internationalization process of the group that will thus be able to benefit from the expertise and territorial knowledge gained over years of physical presence of the company, allowing Relatech to have a privileged observation point in order to evaluate the possibility of expanding its presence even beyond the borders national “.

“The acquisition of Venticento testifies to the Relatech group’s desire to continue in the process of strengthening the area of ​​Cloud and Cybersecurity technologies and in the development of the innovative solutions that derive from it, now indispensable for all sectors – commented CEO Pasquale Lambardi – We believe this operation is strategic and we are certain of being able to initiate effective synergies thanks to the high skills and know-how of Venticento, thus being able to offer the market solutions that meet the evident needs to operate in the Cloud in a flexible way and to protect their sensitive data and IT infrastructures through cyber security “.