Sex life is one of the most basic building blocks of a relationship. Various solutions are sought to increase libido and sexual power, which decreases over time. Giving advice on healthy eating, Prof. Dr. Osman Müftüoğlu’s miracle mix can save your sex life.
Reasons such as stress, insomnia and fatigue can cause a decrease in libido and sexual potency. If you think that you are inadequate for the sexual desires of the other person and you are ashamed to talk about this problem, the solution to your sexual problems may be natural mixtures. Prof. gives advice on healthy nutrition. Dr. Osman Müftüoğlu’s secret mixture can save your sexual life.
MIXTURE THAT WILL INCREASE LIBIDO
Add 3 teaspoons of turmeric to 1 teaspoon of black pepper. Then add warm water and mix. If you drink this mixture every morning, you will have an inexhaustible energy.
BENEFITS OF TURMERIC
- It strengthens the immune system.
- It lowers cholesterol.
- It reduces joint pain and inflammation.
- It is good for neurological diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, MS (Multiple Sclerosis).
- It helps keep blood sugar balanced.
BENEFITS OF BLACK PEPPER
- Strengthens immunity
- It is good for eye health
- It acts as a shield against diseases.
- Protects the digestive system
- Provides protection against cancer
- It runs the metabolism healthily
- Helps skin regain a healthy appearance
- It is good for dandruff problem in hair
- It prevents stress.
HOW TO INCREASE LIBIDO?
- Adopting a stress-minimizing lifestyle and meditating helps increase sex drive.
- Chocolate both reduces the body’s stress level and gives energy by secreting the happiness hormone. Consuming a piece of low-sugar chocolate made from real cocoa beans before sexual intercourse can increase sexual desire.
- In addition to chocolate, consuming fruits known for their aphrodisiac effects, such as bananas and figs, and seafood, such as oysters, can also help increase sexual desire.
- Resolving relationship problems and getting closer to each other both emotionally and physically with your partner in a romantic environment before intercourse can increase sexual desire.