The FUT 23 Web App is available and players are already building and managing their teams. For those who want to discover FUT mode for the first time, here is a little guide to get you started on a good basis, and for free.
[Mis à jour le 22 septembre 2022 à 11h16] Fifa 23 will be available on September 30, or September 27 for the smart ones who want to take advantage of its early access, and players are already getting started on the FUT 23 mode. Electronic Arts has indeed launched the FUT 23 web application which allows you compose your team, open your card packs and manage your FIFA points in preview. A boon for fans of the FUT mode who are embarking on a new season of tough competition, while many novices can already begin to understand the game mode. It is for them that we have prepared a little beginner FUT tutorialallowing you to understand how the game works in detail and get you started in your first matches without a hitch.
To start, we would have to define the FUT mode of FIFA 23. It is a competitive game mode, where players build and manage their own team, before embarking on ranked games in one against one and two against two. FIFA Ultimate Team (or FUT) is an entirely different world to the “classic” FIFA experience, it’s a much more complete mode, difficult to pick up and extremely competitive. But it attracts more and more people each year, because of its complexity, its depth and its rewarding side. It is a mode that requires time and dedication, and if desired, money. But we will not leave aside there, this guide being a simple set of advice for players wishing to embark on the FUT adventure, without spending a penny.
And yes, because it must be remembered, FUT is based on the acquisition and sale of players, which we accumulate via packs that we can obtain by completing objectives, or by putting money into them. The (soccer) players each have one or more cards, with their own statistics, which divide them into four categories; bronze players, silver players and gold players, as well as special players, the latter being the most difficult to obtain. To give you an idea, the biggest players in FUT spend several thousand euros at the start of the season to multiply the purchases of packs and put together the best team possible. But out of the question for us to spend a kopek there
Division Rivals and the transfer market
The FUT mode is therefore based on the composition of a team, with which you will face other players in the Division Rivals mode in order to climb the levels that make up the divisions. There are 10 Divisions and an Elite Division, with Division 10 being the weakest, and Elite the strongest. Your team is made up of players with different ratings and statistics, some of whom you can sell to earn credits that will allow you to acquire other players. The transfer market in FIFA FUT is complex and is based on the same principle as an MMORPG auction house. Player prices are fluctuating and depend on their popularity and their value in a team at a given time. The stronger the player is in a FUT team, the more expensive it will be. Conversely, a player who is very expensive today may very well see his value divided by ten in a week. That’s why you have to deal with the transfer market sparingly.
The collective score
Your team can consist of players from any club, country, division. However, it is essential that these players have at least one link between them. This link can be a nationality, a league or even a club, and the stronger it is, the more your team’s collective score will increase. A good, playable team must have a collective score of at least 90. This will give its players additional statistics. It is therefore necessary to know how to balance your players between individual level and collective score.
The weekly rewards
The more you play FUT, the more weekly rewards you earn. Each week, challenges will be offered to you which, once completed, will allow you to win player packs. Do not hesitate to consult them every week to maximize your chances of obtaining new packs.
- When FUT mode launches, you will be asked to choose a league, club or nation to get your first player pack. This year, the choice to be made is quite indisputable, to choose the France will allow you to get solid first players, which you will surely know. Indeed, France has quite a number of good players. Add to that your familiarity with the players and a small dose of croaking and your team will start quietly on its twenty-two legs.
- Once you have obtained your pack, you will be guided through the creation of your crest, the customization of your stadium, and more generally by small tutorials which, although painful for experienced players, will allow you to familiarize yourself with the complex menu of FUT .
- Build your team, the best possible while keeping a collective score at least equal to 90.
- The best way to practice is to play against the AI in the mode team clash. You can change the difficulty of the AI there and thus succeed in your weekly challenges, and win new packs.
- The next step in unlocking new players is to focus on team composition challenges. The ECD allow, once a particular team composition has been made, to obtain specific players. They are the best way, along with weekly challenges, to win new players.
- Once your team is approaching an overall score of 75+, you can jump into matches on Division Rivals. You will meet other FUT players there. Don’t forget that a lot of players buy packs and that their teams are likely to outdo you at the start of the game. A word of advice, don’t get discouraged and don’t hesitate to leave games that are too unbalanced.
- When you begin to create your team, do not hesitate to study the statistics of your players. This season, it seems that the two most prized stats are once again speed and agility. We also see the potential of fairly physical players, like Lukkaku or Haaland.
- Again keep an eye on your Chemistry score. The stat boost from a Chemistry to 100 is extremely important. It can allow you to get a decent team and it is almost impossible to do without it.
- When you start FUT, you can very quickly be tempted to spend your credits against good players in the store. However, we have already told you, but the game is subject to a meta that evolves quite quickly. The value of players can literally explode or drop from week to week, and it’s taking a lot of risk to lose credits. One advice we can give you is not to spend more than 3000 credits on a player at the start of the game.
- During the advanced creation of your team, do not always stay focused on the overall rating of your players, and do not hesitate to favor archetypes. Fast players on the wings, a solid pivot in the middle are all good options depending on your style of play. Obviously, if you manage to get players with an overall rating of more than 85, the choice may be quickly made.
You now have all the weapons to get started on the most competitive of FIFA 23 modes. Don’t forget, a big part of the game revolves around micro-transactions and it’s nice to remember that there is a certain class to play FUT 23 without opening your wallet to make it easier. Here we play hard. This guide was developed with the help of streamers Popov and Pafolwhom we thank.