Before the municipality decides whether the plan will go ahead, it will first consult with local residents. A walk-in meeting is planned for Thursday 20 October. Then local residents can indicate what is important to them and ask questions. With this input, the municipality will then get to work. After that, a decision is expected to be made about the Skaeve Huse at this location within a few weeks.