LOVE IS IN THE PRE 2022. In Love is in the meadow on Monday September 19, 2022, Thierry exchanges a first kiss with Sylviane. Summary.
[Mis à jour le 19 septembre 2022 à 23h20] This Monday, September 19, 2022, Love is in the meadow has surprises in store for viewers, with several candidates who seem to be heading towards their final choice. Thierry took advantage of a one-on-one moment with Sylviane, who was his crush and kissed her several times. But Karine Le Marchand warns him: the farmer must not go too fast, but also warn his suitors that he is waiting for a commitment from them. Because after the kiss, Sylviane wonders: “I like it but it also bothers me because it’s a bit fast, you have to let time act and get to know each other.” Will Thierry make the same mistake as in the past?
Noémie also seems soon ready to make a choice. Between Romain and Gaël, she seems to prefer the discretion of the second to the expansion of the first. During an afternoon with her family and friends, the farmer’s two suitors are subject to a competition, the reward of which is a privileged moment with Noémie. Each suitor lends itself to the exercise, and even the ventriglisse, but it is ultimately Romain who wins the game. For his part, Alexandre blows hot and cold with his suitors. While he gets closer to Laura during milking, Annaïg is the object of her favors during bowling. The breeder tells the M6 cameras that he already has a first intuition about his future choice, but that he is trying to curb his enthusiasm and not go too fast.
Tom strategist, Nadège makes her choice
Guillaume l’Auvergnat also welcomes his two suitors, Maxime and Tom, to his farm. Tom, the youngest but also the most strategist, intends to “mark his territory” and multiplies the allusions and foot calls to the farmer. Finally, Alain le Breton and Nadège take part in speed-datings. The first is seduced by Catherine, his love at first sight, and the sympathetic Marie-Ange. The second chooses two men who were not necessarily his favorites from the mail: the exuberant Maxime and the romantic Corentin.
Love is in the meadow is a program broadcast on M6 since September 8, 2005. Each year, farmers participate in the hope of finding love through the broadcast of their portraits in the program. This is presented by Karine Le Marchand. Season 17 portraits air on February 14 and 21, 2022, ahead of the rest of Season 17 since August 22, 2022.
Love is in the meadow returned on August 22, 2022 on M6. Spectators were able to discover the first episode of the season and the first speed-datings between farmers and candidates at their heart. Subsequently, the program is broadcast every Monday evening on M6 from 9:10 p.m. The portraits of the farmers, for their part, were released last February.
Love is in the meadow features 13 farmers in its 2022 season. Among them are nine men and four women, ranging in age from 25 to 73. Several atypical profiles should be noted during this edition, and viewers were able to discover their respective characters in the portraits broadcast on February 14 and 21, 2022. Here is the list of candidates for Love is in the pre 2022:
- Agnes, 58, is a master brewer. She lives in the Great East. Mother of three daughters, she is still on good terms with the father of her children, with whom she lived for thirty years. Drum fan, biker, she is looking for a man with an atypical personality and a rocker look.
- Alain is 58 years old and lives in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. He works as a breeder of calves under the mother and a trader. He was married to a woman, who gave him children, before discovering his homosexuality. After a story with a 44-year-old man, he is now looking for a new romance with a man who would like to share his life and why not get married.
- Alain “the Breton” is 73 years old. He works in equi-tourism, in Brittany. Single for 11 years, he is the father of four children from two different unions. He is looking for a woman between 50 and 75 who shares his passion for horses.
- alexander is a 36-year-old dairy and grain farmer. Originally from Normandy, he is looking for a woman between 25 and 36, simple, kind, social.
- Emmanuelle is a 42-year-old winemaker from the Grand-Est. She is the daughter of Jean-Paul, also a candidate for the ADP this season. After several setbacks in love, she is looking for a protective, caring man, preferably tattooed. She does not want to be a mother, but says she is ready to welcome her partner’s children.
- Guillaume “l’Auvergnat” is a breeder of suckler cows and an educational farm. He is 34 years old and lives in Auvergne, as his nickname suggests. He has been single since 2018 and is looking for a man between 28 and 35 who is, like him, comfortable with his homosexuality and who plans to get married, or even have children.
- William “from Limousin” is a 28-year-old suckler cow and poultry farmer from Nouvelle-Aquitaine. He has never known a long romance and is looking for a woman to share his everyday life with.
- Jeans is 58 years old. Breeder of suckler cows, he lives in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes. He has been married twice in the past and has three children. He is now looking to live with a pleasant and not shy woman of 50 to 60 years old.
- Jean Paul is a 70-year-old winemaker from the Grand-Est. Single since 2019, he is looking for a woman, aged 55 to 70. He is the father of Emmanuelle, another candidate of this season of L’ADP.
- Nadege is a 30-year-old equine inseminator. She lives in Brittany. She is looking for a man aged 30 to 40, with a “rugby player” profile, who shares her passion for travel and who wishes to start a family, like her.
- Noemie is the youngest of this 2022 season of L’ADP. This 25-year-old grain farmer and cow breeder is from Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. First a nurse’s aide, she ended up joining the family business but suffered several times in love. She is now looking for her soul mate, a funny, independent, protective and reliable man.
- Sebastian lives in a small village in Corsica. Aged 35, he is a pig breeder, butcher and castanéiculturist. He is looking for a woman of character, feminine, simple, dynamic and charismatic who, like him, would like to get married and have children.
- Thierry is a former candidate of Love is in the meadow. We could see him during season 10. Winegrower and arborist, this 65-year-old man lives in the PACA region.
It is of course possible to watch in replay the portraits as well as the episodes of Love is in the meadow after the broadcast on the TV program. To watch the episodes live or watch them again, just go to the 6play.fr website and also to the streaming platform. somersaultwhich airs each episode a week early.
The viewers of Love is in the meadow vibrate at the same time as the candidates in each season. If some have found love for a long time thanks to the M6 show, others have unfortunately separated from their suitors and suitors during or after the broadcast. Find out what happened to the farmers of the old seasons of Love is in the meadow below :
If you are a farmer and want to try your luck in Love is in the meadow for next season, you can get in touch with the production via the following email address: [email protected] or by sending your application to this address: L’Amour est dans le pré TSA 21234, 75070 Paris Cedex 02.
If you are interested in one of this season’s farmers, you must write to him at the following address: L’Amour est dans le pré – TSA 21234, 75070 Paris Cedex 02 or by email by connecting to the “L ‘love is in the meadow’ on 6play. Do not forget to attach a recent photo of yourself and specify the name of the farmer to whom you are sending your letter.