League of Legends 2023 World Cup was completed with the final match on Sunday, November 19. South Korean representative T1 won the final series in Bo5 format. T1 defeated its opponent 3-0 by outdoing it and achieved its 4th championship in total in LoL Worlds tournaments. Approximately 6.5 million people watched it instantly LoL Worlds 2023 final He also managed to break a record. LoL Worlds 2023 became the most watched esports event in history with 6 million 402 thousand instant live viewers.
LoL Worlds 2023 Became the Most Watched Esports Event
The fact that League of Legends tournaments, which have a large global audience, are also very popular, especially in Asian countries, allows the number of viewers to rise much higher than LoL tournaments. The People’s Republic of China, which is one of the most populous countries in the world (its population is very close to India), Viewing numbers of LoL tournaments makes a significant contribution.
Latest esports news You can take a look here.
This year, China, which had 3 teams in the Worlds 2023 semi-finals, was represented by Weibo Gaming in the finals. Even though WBG lost the home team against T1, Chinese viewers also contributed by LoL Worlds 2023 final It became the most watched esports match in history.
Most watched esports organizations In addition to the Worlds 2023 final in the rankings, there are 3 more Worlds finals in the top 6. Here are the most watched esports series:
- League of Legends 2023 World Cup (Worlds) – 6.4 million people
- Free Fire World Series 2021 Singapore – 5.41 million people
- League of Legends 2022 World Cup (Worlds) – 5.15 million people
- League of Legends 2021 World Cup (Worlds) – 4.02 million people
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang – 4.27 million people
- League of Legends 2019 World Cup (Worlds) – 3.99 million people
- PUBG Mobile – 3.8 million people
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive – 2.75 million people
- Dota 2 – 2.74 million people
- Fortnite – 2.33 million people
- Valorant – 1.5 million people
- Arena of Valor – 975 thousand people
- Minecraft – 915 thousand people
Here is Esports Charts’ post on the subject: