Karatay diet Dr. It is a nutrition approach developed and popularized by Canan Karatay. This diet is preferred by many people who aim for healthy living and weight management. However, the issue of how many kilos to lose in a month depends on many variables and may differ from person to person. Karatay Diet can support weight loss and healthy living goals. However, how much weight to lose depends on factors such as a person’s age, gender, activity level and metabolism. The important thing is to follow the diet in a balanced way and customize the nutrition plan taking into account the person’s health condition. Consulting with a healthcare professional can always be helpful.
What is the Karatay diet?
Karatay Diet, Turkish cardiologist Dr. It is a nutrition approach developed by Canan Efendigil Karatay. This diet targets weight control while promoting healthy living. The basic principles of the Karatay Diet are:
- Natural Foods
- Healthy Fats
- Low Carb
- Grain and Gluten
- Salt and Sugar
The Karatay Diet is considered a healthy nutritional approach that can help control weight and improve health. However, like any diet, it should be implemented taking into account individual needs and health status. It is always recommended to consult a healthcare professional or nutritionist before following the diet.
How to do Karatay diet?
Karatay Diet is a nutritional approach that aims to maintain a healthy life and control weight. General steps on how to follow the Karatay diet:
- The Karatay Diet emphasizes avoiding processed foods and additives. Choose natural, organic and unprocessed foods.
- Use healthy oils like olive oil frequently. Unsaturated fats are preferred over saturated fats.
- Limit your carbohydrate intake and especially avoid foods with a high glycemic index. Carbohydrates with a low glycemic index, such as whole grains, whole grains and legumes, can be preferred.
- Include protein sources such as chicken, fish, red meat, eggs and dairy products in your diet.
- Eat high-fiber foods frequently, such as vegetables, legumes and whole grains. Fiber supports digestive health and increases the feeling of fullness.
- If you have gluten intolerance or are sensitive to foods containing gluten, you can eliminate these foods from your diet.
- Limit consumption of refined sugar and excess salt
Karatay diet 1 month list
A 1-month nutrition list is given below to serve as an example on how to start the Karatay diet. This list is only an example and can be adapted to suit an individual’s needs and preferences. It is important to consult a healthcare professional or nutritionist before following this diet. Karatay diet list:
- Omelette with spinach and curd cheese
- tomato and cucumber
- Chicken breast salad (with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, olive oil and lemon juice)
- Whole wheat bread (unless you are gluten intolerant)
- grilled salmon
- Baked vegetables prepared with zucchini and eggplant
- Yogurt garlic sauce
- Omelet with cheese and greens
- Fresh vegetables served with olive oil and lemon juice
- 1 handful of hazelnuts or peanuts
- grilled beef
- Roasted broccoli and cauliflower
- Tzatziki with yoghurt
- Apple slices and peanut butter
- chicken skewers
- Grilled vegetables (zucchini, pepper, eggplant)
- Salad served with fresh mint and lemon juice
- Oatmeal (with milk or milk alternative)
- fresh seasonal fruits
- Lamb tandoori
- Roasted pepper salad with beans and tomatoes
- Mixed fraction vegetable slices
- Stuffed peppers (with or without minced meat, with olive oil)
- Egg spinach omelette
- tomato and cucumber
- 1 serving of fresh yoghurt or kefir
- Grilled sea bass or salmon
- Roasted vegetables (eggplant, zucchini, peppers)
- Yogurt mint sauce
- Carrot sticks and hummus
- Grilled beef or chicken breast
- Salad with fresh vegetables served with olive oil and lemon juice
What is prohibited in the Karatay diet?
No food with refined sugar or high carbohydrate content is consumed in the Karatay diet. It is strongly underlined that all kinds of processed, ready-made beverages, unnatural, harmful trans fats, protein, sugar, diet and carbohydrate group foods should not be consumed.