His torture lasted 3 days! He died without realizing what happened.

Last minute The world stood up after Putins decision in

Doctors in Sri Lanka announced that a farmer died after accidentally swallowing a fish bone. The unidentified 61-year-old man had no idea that he had swallowed the 2cm piece. However, he appeared three days later after he went to the hospital with stomach pain and vomiting.

GUESTS PERFORMED!

The doctors who operated on the 61-year-old farmer found that the small 2 cm bone pierced the intestines, causing the stool to leak into the body. The flow of stool into the body caused the immune system to overreact. It also triggered sepsis in organs and tissues, causing a life-threatening infection.

The man, who went to the hospital after 3 days of pain, died during the operation.

mn-2-health