TOMORROW BELONGS TO US. In episode 1379 of Tomorrow belongs to us from Thursday March 9, 2023, the police finally understand that one of the robbers is Etienne. Summary in advance and spoilers.
[Mis à jour le 8 mars 2023 à 19h20] In episode 1379 of DNA from Thursday March 9, in the robbed jewelry store, the owner recounts the scene and explains that one of the two robbers recognized the young woman and called her by her first name: Manon. Surprised by this information, Aurore asks Manon if she heard her first name but Manon covers for her uncle and lies to her mother. However, she tells the truth to Nordine who encourages her to tell everything to the police, especially since her uncle saved her life. In the car, Etienne wants Alexis to leave him alone but the latter wants to wait until he has sold the jewels before giving him back the screwdriver and his freedom. Manon makes an appointment with Etienne. They talk again about what happened and Etienne says that if she decides to tell the truth to her colleagues, he won’t blame her. But if she lied, it was so as not to destroy her family. Damien analyzes the blood from the robber’s car: it matches half of Dorian’s DNA. Aurore understands that Etienne was in the jewelry business.
In the school playground, Jack finds Rayane without even knowing where he is. He then suggests reversing the roles and playing the handicapped person. But Rayane bumps into Timothée, which puts an end to the game. In the episode of DNA on Thursday March 9, Chloé welcomes the new speaker who has come to talk about sexuality: Dr. Vernet, Adam’s mother. She puts Nathan, very dissipated by the subject, in his place, and the prevention course goes well. She then offers her son lunch. At the Spoon, in the evening, Charlie congratulates Amel on her stepmother, whom she thought was great. For his part, Adam is disappointed to have spent his day meeting his parents.
Finally, in episode 1379 of Tomorrow belongs to us broadcast Thursday March 9 on TF1, Raphaëlle’s office arrives with a huge bouquet of red roses, intended for Romy from Victor. She explains to Raphaëlle that she cooked for him but that nothing happened. Raphaëlle explains that 30 red roses is a sign that Victor is thinking of more. In high school, Timothée suffers from his arm and the students have no consideration for each other. He talks to Elsa about Rayane whom he sees getting into Romy’s car. He then understands that he is the son of the woman his father is in love with. Romy leaves a message for Victor to tell him that she cannot accept the bouquet, that she is there as a friend. But in her car, Romy seems very happy to have received a bouquet.
DNA – PROGRAM sheet
Synopsis – Tomorrow belongs to us is a daily soap opera broadcast on TF1 which follows the daily life of the inhabitants of Sète: their romances, their rivalries, their daily life, but also police and societal intrigues. A spin-off, Here it all begins, will see the light of day in 2020.
Tomorrow belongs to us is a soap opera (like Here everything begins or Plus belle la vie on France 3) broadcast from Monday to Friday on TF1. Every evening of the week, the faithful of the program can discover a new episode. Each new episode is broadcast on the first channel, from 7:10 p.m. on the TV program, and until 7:55 p.m.
It is not always easy to follow the new episodes of the series Tomorrow belongs to us on a daily basis on the TV program. But TF1 fortunately offers to find the latest episodes in replay on your internet boxes but also on its MyTF1 site, with free access. Note also that the episodes of Tomorrow belongs to us can be seen in streaming replay on the subscription platform. somersaultaccessible via mobile, tablet, Smart TV or computer.
If you are not in front of your television set to watch Tomorrow belongs to us live on TF1, you still have the option of watching live streaming on the MyTF1 site. To do this, all you have to do is connect via your email or your Facebook account and enjoy live streaming on your phone, tablet or computer. If you missed the broadcast of an episode, you can find the replays of the episodes recently broadcast in the same place no matter what. Also note that the episodes of Tomorrow belongs to us are available in advance on the Salto subscription streaming platform.
- Ingrid Chauvin as Chloe Delcourt
- Alexandre Brasseur: Alex Bertrand
- Solene Hebert: Victory Lazzari
- Samy Gharbi as Karim Saeed
- Kamel BelghaziWilliam Daunier
- Julie Debazac: Aurore Jacob
- Emma Smet as Sofia Daunier-Jacob
- Louvia Bachelier: Manon Daunier-Jacob
- Maud BaeckerAnna Delcourt
- Alice Varela as Judith Delcourt-Bertrand
- Luce Mouchel: Marianne Delcourt-Dumaze
- Juliette Tresanini: Sandrine Lazzari
- Theo Cosset: Arthur Lazzari-Moiret
- Anne Caillon: Flore Vallorta
- Hector LangevinBart Vallorta
- Ariane Seguillon as Christelle Moreno
- Lou JeanBetty Moreno
- Arnaud Henriet: Sylvain Moreno
- Camille Genau: Sara Raynaud
- Marthieu Alexandre: Tristan Girad
- Artemisia Toussaint: Solenne Girard
- Antoine Cohaut as Ben Girard
- Catherine Allegret: Jeanne Bellanger-Dumontel
- Alexandra Naoum as Louise Kersal
- Charles Lelaure: Xavier Meffre
- Jennifer Lauret as Raphaelle Perraud
- Xavier Deluc: Sebastien Perraud
- Charlotte Gaccio: Audrey Roussel
- Franck Monsigny: Martin Constant
- Raphaële Volkoff: Roxane Thiemen/Aurélie Doumerge
- Mayel ElhajaouiGeorges Caron
- Pierre Deny: Renaud Dumaze
- Axel KienerSamuel Chardeau
- Alexandre VargaBenjamin Ventura
- Camille de Pazzis: Alma Guérin
- Emmanuel Moire: Francois Lehaut
Can’t wait to discover the sequel to Tomorrow belongs to us? Note that the subscription platform Salto offers to discover the episode of the evening and the next day in advance every day. It is thus possible to discover the rest of the plot a few hours in advance without having to wait too long for it to be broadcast on TF1.