Before the game’s release, Blizzard made another statement and the Diablo 4 customization styles guide was released. So what’s in the guide?
The countdown for Diablo 4 has now begun. Naturally, new information and details continue to come for the game, which is almost a month away from its release. This time, Blizzard shared new details about the Diablo 4 customization styles guide. The information announced by the company is as follows;
Diablo 4 customization styles guide explained
In the game, which will be released on June 6, various character customizations will allow players to create different styles. Casting plays a huge role in Diablo IV, from looks to the abilities you use as you progress through the open world. Here are the key details about the new customization styles.
- As you begin your adventure, choose one of five classes based on your preferred playstyle. The Barbarian is adept at close range weapons. The mage can slay enemies from afar with powerful elemental spells.
- The Bandit has tremendous agility and can fight at both range and close range. Druid can transform into powerful creatures and can use nature spells.
- The Necromancer summons the dead to accompany him in battle, using blood and bone magic.
- Thanks to the Skill Tree, players can become stronger by accessing different abilities, passive powers or upgrades as they level up. You can unlock any skill with a skill point and improve it using additional skill points.
- The Excellence Board is an endgame phase system that allows players to customize their characters according to their playstyle. By spending Perfection points here, you can access points that increase stats, change abilities, make new connections between abilities, or completely change your character’s gameplay.
- Legendary Items are powerful and rare items that players can find during their adventures in the Sanctuary. There are several different types of Legendary Items, including those that modify or enhance abilities.
- Many classic and rare items from previous games are returning under the name Unique Items. These are similar to Legendary Items in many ways, but the effects of these items cannot be removed from their gear and transferred to other gear.
- Upgrade your gear by visiting crafting masters in town to increase the item’s level or add a slot to it.
On the other hand, the new character customization system offers numerous character creation options. You can choose from a variety of faces, hairstyles, skin tones and tattoos. Each class has its own unique options that allow you to build your character the way you want.
Thanks to Transmogs, players can make an armor piece or weapon appear in a different design. Throughout your journey in the Sanctuary, you will have the opportunity to collect many skins that will add style to your character.
See also: Diablo 4 system requirements