So how is it possible to strengthen the immune system against the corona virus? At this point, the miracles that nature offers us are important. Warrior plants, which are among the ways of protection against Covid-19; While it strengthens our immune system, it also provides many benefits to our body. We talked about 6 warrior plants that allow you to fight the corona virus! Here are the details…
Nature’s Miracle Turmeric
“Turmeric” takes its place in the first place among immune-boosting foods… Turmeric, also known as Indian saffron; It stands out with its slightly bitter taste and pleasant color reminiscent of orange. Turmeric, which is the strongest “anti-inflammatory” found in nature, prevents inflammatory reactions to a great extent… So what are the benefits of turmeric?
- It strengthens your immune system, making you much more resistant to covid.
- It is known for lowering cholesterol in long-term use.
- It reduces joint pain after Covid.
- It stabilizes blood sugar.
In order to get the maximum benefit from turmeric, you need to cook turmeric on high heat. In this way, you can activate the curcumin substance in turmeric. You should also pay attention to the amount of consumption while consuming turmeric. You can consume 3 grams of root-shaped turmeric daily, and one teaspoon of powdered turmeric.
Protect Your Health with Echinacea
The curative effect of echinacea, which is a very popular herb, on influenza infections is important. Herbaceous plant in the daisy family, echinacea; strengthens the immune system. The health benefits of echinacea, which also has many benefits for the digestive system, are listed as follows:
- It helps to heal swelling and redness after Covid. Echinacea is also noted for its ability to reduce tissue irritation.
- It increases the protective cells in the body and supports cell health.
- It increases the oxygen level in the blood.
- It supports oral health and reduces your chances of catching the virus.
- It supports upper respiratory health and allows you to breathe more comfortably.
Natural Antibiotic Garlic
Talking about immune-boosting foods, but not discussing garlic! The benefits of garlic, which is known as a natural antibiotic among the people, do not end with counting. Garlic, traces of which can be found even in ancient tombs in Egypt, is used to make natural medicines on the borders of China. Garlic, which is almost a medicine, has a sharp taste. The benefits of garlic, which contains many vitamins and minerals;
- Garlic is known for its energizing effect. It has the feature of relieving fatigue during and after Covid.
- It is known to increase sexual performance with its aphrodisiac effect.
- If swallowed, it reduces hair loss.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties against diseases such as Covid.
- It facilitates digestion and has positive effects on the digestive system.
- It minimizes the effects of covid by ensuring that the blood is easily diluted.
- By reducing cell death, it keeps the body vigorous and alive.
Panacea Black Cumin
Black cumin, whose history is quite old, always manages to be popular with the benefits it provides to the body. The benefits of raw, pounded and oil-formed black cumin varieties are listed as follows…
- Thanks to its cough suppressant feature, it significantly reduces the cough of people who have covid.
- It repairs cell damage after Covid.
- It supports the digestive system.
- It prevents the possibility of early menopause by strengthening the female hormone.
- It cleans the kidneys with its diuretic effect.
- It helps to heal rheumatic diseases.
- It strengthens immunity and acts as a shield in the body against flu infections.
- It significantly reduces the headaches that occur while having Covid.
The Power of Antioxidant: Olive Leaf
One of the most sacred foods in the world is undoubtedly “olive”. Olive, which has allowed the development of alternative medicine since ancient times, draws attention with the benefits found in its leaves. Olive leaves, which have a high amount of antibacterial properties, also directly affect the development of the immune system. You can prepare the tea of olive leaf, which is known to be very effective against Covid. Ingredients you need to prepare olive leaf tea:
- 5 dried olive leaves
- 200 ml of boiling water
Throw the dried olive leaves into 200 ml of water that you have previously boiled and then rested. About 10 minutes will be enough for the olive leaf tea to brew. You can strain the olive leaves in the tea and consume your tea warm.
We prepared olive leaf tea. So what are the benefits of olive leaf tea? Here are the details…
- It clears the inflammation in the blood.
- It renews skin cells.
- It regulates the amount of sugar in the blood.
- It prevents the risk of cancer.
- It has positive effects on the digestive system.
- It reduces the damage caused by respiratory tract infections.
Help Relieve Cough: Thyme
Among the immune-boosting foods is “thyme”. Thyme, which has managed to make its name known especially during the pandemic period, is important because of the benefits it provides to the human body. You can add thyme to your meals, or you can consume it in the form of thyme tea. The benefits of thyme are listed as follows…
- It strengthens the immune system thanks to its antioxidants and pelifonels.
- It has a calming effect by calming the nerves.
- It relieves cough and relaxes the respiratory tract.
- It protects the stomach and supports intestinal health.
How should we eat to avoid being affected by the Corona Virus?
In order not to be affected by the corona virus, you need to pay attention to your diet. At this point, it is recommended to create a special nutrition plan. In order not to be affected by the corona virus, you need to eat as follows:
- You should consume green leafy vegetables as 4-5 servings per day.
- You should not delay fruit consumption.
- You should drink at least 2.5 liters of water a day.
- You should consume beneficial herbal teas regularly.
- If necessary, you should take vitamin supplements.
- You should avoid processed foods as much as possible.